Saskatoon doctors intuition leads to rescue of 29

  • Detail
Saskatoon doctor's intuition leads to rescue of 29 people poisoned with carbon monoxide | CBC News - Today News Post News Today || Canada News |

A carbon monoxide leak from a boiler in a Saskatoon apartment building sent 29The first time in five months — if they provided a negative test result usin?people to hospital ThursdayThe COVID-19 strain found in B.C., Alberta and Quebec.

It all began when an emergency room doctor at Royal University Hospital became concerned when assessing a patient Thursday nightThe time.

“It was a very close call,” acting battalion chief Matthew Murray said in an interview Friday.

“We’re very thankful for the doctor at RUH?who made that extra effort to just follow through in the situation.”

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI